Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is dissing something worth defacing your car?

OK I'm probably going to piss some people off with this one, but I can't contain it anymore. Why do people waste their time/money on stickers that single out an opposing school and deface their mascot. For that matter why do people do the same thing with rival car manufacturer's? I'm all for putting stickers on your car showing support for something you like or are proud of, but to actually go out of your way to put down something is just plain sad. On a related topic, how many stickers about the same thing is too many? I see on a regular basis people that have three or four stickers proclaiming there school allegiance and then a metallic emblem doing the same and then a license plate frame with the school on it and then a trailer hitch with the school logo on it and to top it all off the color of the car is the schools color. Yes I do realize that just by taking the time to write about this I am being almost as bad as the people that take the time to do these things , but I had to write about something.

If this made you mad you could always get a sticker made that puts down my blog. (I could use the free advertising)

No comments: