Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello World!

Hello world. Not sure why I'm doing this. I guess I don't want to put my ramblings on my Family blog. This is mainly a place holder until I can come up with some really cool and witty stuff. I am also working on the look and feel, so I need stuff to look at.

First official order of business, I AM NOT A WRITER! My grammar and spelling suck, I know this, so I don't need you to tell me.

As you may have noticed in my links section to the right, I have a link to Scott Sigler's site. He is "The" Author and Podcaster. Go here to read his bio. If you like Horror/Sci-fi/techno-thrillers, I would give him a try. His stuff also has a really good sense of humor. He writes some of the best character banter I have ever heard. I am constantly LOLing, (yes I actually laugh out loud, not the poser LOLing, you know people that constanly type LOL when they are not actually laughing) which gets some looks since I usually listen to his stuff when I'm at work.


No comments: