I posted the above picture a few days ago on Facebook with the hopes that my friends would have fun captioning it. Commenting fun ensued:
- Dave 1 bad parker
- Dave 1 big d-bag
- Well, the BMW logo already says d-bag. The vanity plate (emphasis on vanity) is the badge that gets him in the a-hole convention.
- What special a-hole's car should I key today???
- Hi. I'm Dave. Welcome to my parking garage.
- I'm Dave. I am not trying to compensate for any shortcomings.
- Dave thought his BMW was worth two spaces. Later that day Bill figured that his busted up ’84 Corolla was only worth about a half space. Poor Dave…
Then it got interesting:
OK so today I had attended a luncheon hosted by a client of mine. I'm leaving the parking and lot and WHO do you think I happened to see parked in the parking lot?????? I'll post the picture in a second. I COULDN'T believe it. And yes he was parked like a moron yet again...
I have a feeling we have not seen the last of this idiot. I will keep you posted.
Update Dec 16, 2010:
Guess who's back?